We'd like to hear from you. Contact us at (317) 773 4406 or by sending us an email at email@example.com
RIGHT NOW MEDIA
If you are a member of EUMC and don’t already have a login, please contact Marla Boring.
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible, inerrant, and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, both fully God and fully human. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died as the sacrificial substitute to pay for the penalty of sin, physically rose from the dead, ascended into heaven, and He will one day physically return.
- The Holy Spirit indwells all believers, accomplishing His regenerating and sanctifying work unto eternal life.
- God created man and woman in His perfect image with equality across lines of ethnicity, gender, and class. All humanity, Christ excluded, is sinful by both birth and action.
- The deserved penalty for sin is physical and spiritual death.
- Salvation in our Lord Jesus Christ is a redemptive process, wholly of God, in which believers participate solely on the basis of His grace through their faith in Jesus.
- Both the saved and the lost will be resurrected to their final judgment before God. Those who, in their earthly life, turned from sin and to Jesus in faith and repentance will be raised to eternal reward. Those who did not turn from sin and to Jesus will be raised to eternal punishment.